‘Apple One Premiere’ now has what is call ‘iCloud+’ all for that $30 per month price. Let me list most of what’s included, it’s all stuff I pay individually for mostly already through one service or another and it totals more than $30 bucks a month.
- 5 Custom Domains
- Shared with 5 family, up to 3 emaill address per member
- 2tb Storage
- Fitness+ (can’t use because I don’t have the watch)
- Apple Music
Let me do a comparison maybe, say you subscribe to …
- Office 365 Family for $10, that gets you use of 2tb storage and the office apps.
- Music for the Family with Spotify $15
- We want Ted Lasso, so we do AppleTV still for $5
- News you could do Apple, or multiple suns to New Yourk TImes, Forbes, WSJ .. either way we already surpased $30
- If you wanted something like Fitness+, not sure what a peleton subscription is, but it’s a bit.
- Email hosting with custom domain, at a minimum $3-$5, some charge for multiple domains and multiple users and aliases.
This gives you an idea, and you can mix and match anyway you want. I didn’t even add in the Game subscription, to be honest I don’t play to many. But it would cost at least $5 for something similiar. It’s really hard to pass ‘Apple One Premiere’ up.